A plant-based diet (that is, a diet primarily composed of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds) can lessen your risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity and some cancers. Eating all the wonderful nutrients in these foods helps you lose weight, strengthen your immune system, improve your sleep and energy levels and brings a new glow to your skin. Big claims, I know, but they are all backed by medical science.
As a plant-based chef educator, I help people learn to cook and love food that loves them back. My services include:
- Provide an inventory of the tastes and textures you most enjoy.
- Discuss your daily schedule and the other diners in your home.
- Identify the barriers you’re facing. What is preventing you from eating a more health-supporting diet?
- Assess your kitchen tools.
- Assess your pantry and fridge.
- Discuss your shopping routine.
- Develop a customized plan for you to make healthier decisions about your diet based on your own tastes, schedule and abilities.
Give the gift of my services for birthdays, bridal showers, or instead of flowers when someone has been diagnosed with a serious illness.
Collaborate with friends to have a plant-based cooking class in our beautiful old farmhouse. You bring whatever you like to drink and end up with a luscious sit-down dinner.
This is a great option for someone who just needs a little help knowing where to start and how to keep meals easy enough to maintain healthy habits.
Give the gift of my services to someone who has completed their chemotherapy treatment or other medical treatment and wants to regain full health.
The best news is that I work hard to keep my fees in line with most people’s budgets. Contact me outlining your goals, and we’ll find the approach that will work within your budget and time constraints.
Curious what others are saying about working with Sue? Click here to read customer testimonials!Contact Sue Now & Get Healthy!